Novel Ponder #5

Hiya there guys Huw here,

I think Bradley thought he was being tricked by Carla because he was getting bullied and he didn’t like going to see her because when she said things like you can break anything in this classroom when ever you want so then that made him think that he was being tricked to get him in trouble

Why do you think Bradley thought he was getting tricked by Carla?

CATch YOu LAtER, Huw

3 thoughts on “Novel Ponder #5

1. Kia ora Huw its Dev from rm 16 im sorry Manny could not comment on ur blog cause he is not here but i will i think ur blog is amazing i like how u did paragraphs and first greeted ur bloggers and asked a question at the end amazing job Bradley thinks he gets tricked my carla cause of how she is always listening cause no one else does anyways bye have a nice day see ya good blog post blog u later.

2. Hiya there Dev Huw here thanks for commenting on my blog and thanks for all the positive things, yea I agree with you with why Bradley thought he was getting tricked by Carla
    What has your favorite bit of the book so far?
    CaTch YOu LAtER, Huw

3. hH it is Lilly and I am in Room 21 I like your blog because it looks fantastic maybe you could add a little bit more. Blog you later Lilly